Aug 11, 2008

Oliver Wahlen's Blog Online

So this is my first post on Blogger.
As an IT consultant I have done several projects using Netbeans and its Visual Web JSF framework based on the Woodstock components.
I think that JSF is in general one of the best approaches to create robust web applications.

However the whole web technology sector is evolving with an enormous speed and to stay "in business" developers have to get comfortable with new technologies at an enormous rate.

I want to use this blog for two purposes:
  1. to present new technology approaches, and to help developers getting comfortable with these technologies.
  2. to share my personal technology evaluation results with others and to challenge other opinions. I think such discussions will help people to get a better level of judgement concerning state of the arte technologies. Therefore I encourage everybody to comment my posts!
And now: Happy blogging!

No comments: